Saturday, February 1, 2014

Welcome to February.

February is starting out as January ended--snowy.  The weather people say that if we get the snow they are expecting we will have, by the end of the first week, all of the snow we normally get for the entire month.  Hope you all are staying warm and dry.

I guess Fukushima won't be going away anytime soon.

Every new article on this gets more dire.  I am watching a heavy, steady snowfall here I am sure they wish they had there.

Huffington Post has this article which gives readers an abbreviated "Cliff Notes" version of 9 so-called literary classics so they fake having read them.  I actually have read four of the nine.  I haven't read their condensed account because I have no interest in pretending to be more literate than I am.


No comments: