Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Monday.

Got seven trays of spearmint cut yesterday.  I will grind that batch and try to get the peppermint cut and drying before the heat of the day.  I also need to water everything early today.  Otherwise, the garden is going along nicely.  The wonderberry is blooming well so we should get to try some this year.  Last year none of the seeds I planted sprouted.  I saw several bees (carpenter, honey, and bumble) in the gardens working on the borage, melons, and wonderberries.  More bees at once than anytime in the last couple of years.  The hyssop is beginning to bloom and should draw even more.

Another good post from Tom Englehardt.  I am five years younger and have felt the same way--often.

Tuesday.

I don't know about you but I am tired of this grandstanding idiot.  Does he really think such meaningless gestures make him look presidential?


No comments: