Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday.  We had rain overnight and will be doing our shopping this morning.  We have a number of errands so I don't think I will do much in the gardens.  I didn't do much yesterday except harvest a handful of strawberries and drown a bunch of those pesky Japanese beetles.  The pheromone trap is working but there are still a lot of beetles out there.

The news sounds more like a broken record than I do commenting on it.  Let's see if I find anything interesting enough to comment on.

Think they are going to "offset" the costs against something else in the budget?  Bet not.  I think it is about time to drop this nonsense and go on to something more productive.  Other committees have already examined Benghazi to the point of nausea.  Time to stake this political vampire and save the tax payers some money.

This takes the litigious nature Americans have acquired to a new low.  The guy falls asleep during a baseball game and finds his image on the TV accompanied by unflattering comments by the sports reporters and he wants $10million.  Crap.

No comments: